The life-force of the Pink Ribbon Program is to ensure that every woman has the ability to regain a sense of wellbeing that had been lost from diagnosis through surgery and into recovery. This can be achieved, in part, through an exercise therapy program designed specifically for the needs and challenges facing the growing number of breast cancer survivors. The Pink Ribbon Program has been created to enhance recovery for breast cancer patients. This program will help you stretch and strengthen specific muscle groups to regain full range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery. At our facility, we are dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle and positive body image to all breast cancer survivors.
- Regain Strength and Mobility in Affected Shoulder and Arm
- Promotes Lymphatic Drainage, Helping to Prevent Lymphedema
- Improves Functional Ability and Quality of Life
- Enhances and Restores Energy Levels
- Assists in Restoring Posture
- Decreases Stress and Anxiety
- Alleviates Pain and Swelling